The Kesler Family

From our life to yours.....

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Weekend Get Away!

We had a great four day get away last weekend. It started with the Clay county fair on Thursday night, then to KC to spend the night on Friday for a morning wedding on Saturday. Zach's cousin got married on Saturday and had a brunch afterwards, then we sent the kids home with G & G Kesler while we bummed in KC with Ashley and Chad. Us girls shopped and then we ate at the Japanese Steakhouse (my favorite) called STIX. Then we headed to Hiawatha to stay the night. We go to to see the grandparents and spend some time at the "log cabin" as I called Zach's parent's home. It is so pretty there and a very unique home. Aubrey is staying the whole week with grandma while the three of us headed home for a busy week. A full week of summer school and I am tackling the bathroom my last room to update in this house! I am steaming off the border and painting:) I really don't like to paint, but I have to get it done. I hope you enjoy the pics from the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment