The Kesler Family

From our life to yours.....

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Ashley's Shower Weekend






Well, Ashley had her first official bridal shower in Clay last weekend. I am in trouble from my sisters because I am just now blogging from the weekend with the new pics we took. Aubrey is now jumping off the side herself and jumping off the board with some help at mom and dad's pool. She has made huge gains since the beginning of the summer so I am excited about that. This week has been busy as I am preparing for school and continuing to teach summer school three mornings a week. Tomorrow we are headed to Clay to take the kids to the fair in Clay and then Friday we head to KC for a wedding on Zach's side on Saturday. We will be leaving Aubrey with Zach's folks next week to spend some quality time before August gets here. Hopefully I will get better at posting here shortly, lol!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! You fixed it :) Great post...keep it up!

    -Krista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fantastic!! There is no stopping you now! I will look forward to reading them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Header picture almost looks fake the background is soooo beautiful!! Glad you have a blog now! Excited to get a glimpse in your life!!! You girls all look so beautiful in the shower pics and I can't believe Jace is walking already. Time is going way too quickly.

    ReplyDelete