The Kesler Family

From our life to yours.....

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Done!

So today I finished my last day of summer school. I really did enjoy working one on one with two students for the past six weeks and it also helped me get my room ready earlier than normal. I am not feeling as much pressure since I have been at school so much. I also have all my painting done I wanted to do in the house this summer. The kitchen/dining and bathroom all have a "new" look. Of course we continue to anticipate the time we are ready and find that permanent larger home, but this cozy and homey home will do for now. I am excited to spend the last few weeks pretty relaxed at home with the kids. We plan to take one more trip to the farm to swim and play at Grammy's. The Rooks County Fair begins next week so we will attend that at least one night to ride the rides. The summer went by too fast as always, but a routine and schedule always makes me happier, lol! This past week Zach's sister Kristin came to spend the day with Aubrey and I. We took her to Sternberg Museum and then to the Hays Aquatic Park to swim. No pics taken there because for some reason cameras are not allowed there so I will post what we took elsewhere. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving your blog! So glad you were able to carve our some down time before we jump in feet first for another school year!

    ReplyDelete